The Right Humidifier for your Home
Enjoying your home during the winter can be a difficult challenge. Not only are temperatures at freezing levels, but the cold season also leaves us with uncomfortable, dry air. Navigating frigid, dry weather is never a pleasant experience. It can irritate skin, ruin sleep, trigger allergies and cause illness. Fighting off the dry weather is more than just drinking a glass of water. To eliminate the dryness indoors, your air needs humidity. Ensure a healthy indoor air quality in winter with a humidifier!
A portable humidifier adds moisture to air within a confined space and can be used to boost IAQ in your Monroe home. There are different types of humidifiers available, and each has their own unique attributes. Generally, expect to see the price for portable humidifiers range anywhere from $50-$1000. Finding the right humidifier is made easy by the friendly experts at Iceberg Heating & Cooling. We’ve compiled some information on a few different types of humidifiers to make it easier to find the ideal one for your needs.
- Being the most common type of humidifier found in homes, its straightforward operation offers clean mist at your leisure.
- Evaporative humidifiers work, as their name suggests, by evaporating water and using a fan to blow the cool mist throughout the area.
- Evaporative humidifiers require wick replacements and cleaning to ensure no contaminated water is passing through.
- Ultrasonic humidifiers provide cold mist by vibrating water via an ultrasonic frequency.
- Its modern function gives little noise when producing mist.
- Unfortunately, these humidifiers have little to no filtration system and must be cleaned regularly to avoid contaminated mist.
- Impeller humidifiers produce cold mist by rotating water through a diffuser, which then breaks the water into droplets and expels them in the air.
- With more mechanical functions taking place, these humidifiers tend to be louder than its counterparts and must be cleaned thoroughly as well.
- Unlike other humidifiers, vaporizers use warm water to produce mist instead.
- Vaporizers heat water and distribute the steam through the air.
- Since vaporizers use heat, they tend to consume more energy than its colder counterparts.
Installed Whole House Humidifiers
- Whole house humidifiers are used to completely restore proper humidity levels to your home.
- They expel moisture at your preferred settings and can eliminate the dry indoor air that is making this winter uncomfortable.
- Whole house humidifiers come in both cold and warm mist variants and have been proven to offer health benefits when used properly.
- Contact Iceberg Heating & Cooling for affordable humidifier services.
Enjoy the winter with a humidifier, and you’ll always feel comfort with the cold. If you are ready to install a whole house humidifier in your home, contact Iceberg Heating & Cooling today! Our dedication is to improve home quality for Michigan homeowners, and we offer full humidifier services for your comfort and health throughout the winter. Give us a call at734-342-3420 to schedule an appointment and breathe easy again!
Why Choose Iceberg Heating & Cooling?
Family-Owned & -Operated Since 1998
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 24-hour emergency services
- Financing & payment plans
- Comprehensive maintenance plans
- Background-checked & drug-tested employees
- Licensed & insured
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau