Monroe Water Heater Repairs
Ann Arbor Water Heater Repair Specialists – (734) 375-1119
For water heater repairs in Monroe you can count on, call (734) 375-1119 to connect with Iceberg Heating & Cooling. Our team is dedicated to providing top quality services for all things related to water heater service, from repairs and maintenance to installation. We know when it is best to get your water heater repaired, and when it would be more cost-effective to get it replaced instead. Since we want your loyalty and customer satisfaction, not your paycheck, we will always recommend the best services based on the situation and nothing unneeded.
Let’s schedule your water heater repair today. Contact us to get started.
Signs Your Water Heater Is Damaged
How’s your water heater doing? While you may not be asking yourself this question several times a day, you should have knowledge of your water heater’s condition. Letting water heater damage go under your radar can lead to irreversible harm and costly repairs.
Here are four signs to look out for when checking for water heater damage:
- Discolored Water From Fixtures: When a water heater begins to corrode or rust, their chemicals can infest the surrounding water. Additionally, sediment and other particles can also contaminate your water, leading to a murky or brown color. Discolored water may only last for a few minutes – or even seconds when turning on a faucet. However, this does not ensure the problem has gone away. Although the water may have flushed out the pollution, the sources of the contaminants may still be present, which can recontaminate the water.
- Unusual Noises: Are strange clanging, chugging, or screeching sounds coming from your water heater? It’s definitely worth looking into. Causes of noise from your water heater can range from small to severe. Open valves, loose connections, or lack of flushing are all minor causes which can be easily remediated. However, issues such as a faulty heating element and uneven water pressure are more major.
- Leaks: While a few drips from your water heater may seem like a nuisance at first, the issue can become detrimental. Check your water heater for any dripping or nearby puddles of water. Do not let water linger, as this can damage flooring, walls, or other parts of your home. Clean up any water and contact a professional immediately.
Benefits of Timely Water Heater Repairs
When your water heater needs repairs, you should try to take care of them as soon as possible. Waiting to get your water heater repaired will likely only worsen the situation.
The benefits of getting a water heater repair include:
- Prevents further damage from occurring
- Helps avoid more costly repairs
- Allows you and your family to enjoy warm water again
- Decreases monthly bills by raising water heater efficiency
Not sure when you need to get your water heater repaired, though? There are a few telltale signs of water heater damage or deficiency you can spot. Most notably, your water heater is probably in need of some work if your home’s hot water faucets take a long time to actually flow with warm or hot water. You should also look for rust in the water when you run a hot water tap. Noises or leaks coming from the hot water heater is also indicative of a defect that should be repaired as soon as possible.
We Offer Emergency Water Heater Repairs in ANn Arbor 24/7
Sometimes a water heater defect is not just annoying, but it can be downright hazardous. For example, a large leak in your water heater could damage your home’s woodwork. To get right to business and fixing the situation, Iceberg Heating & Cooling offers emergency services around-the-clock. Right when you need our Monroe water heater repair technicians, do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call (734) 375-1119!