Furnace Maintenance in Ann Arbor
Keep Your Heating System in Top Working Order
Save money with professional furnace maintenance services from Iceberg Heating & Cooling. Annual furnace maintenance is recommended by furnace manufacturers in order to prolong the lifespan and enhance the performance of your heating system.
Our maintenance options can often prevent the need for costly repairs. Just like a car needs oil and filter changes, your furnace needs regular maintenance as well. By joining Iceberg’s Comfort Club™, you can choose from multiple maintenance plans to fit your maintenance goals and needs.
Your heating and cooling system runs, on average, 3,500 hours per year. Annual furnace maintenance helps reduce heating utility bills as much as 10%. Iceberg Heating & Cooling offers affordable maintenance plans, which include two yearly maintenance visits, furnace cleanings, same day repairs, and more.
Schedule your annual furnace maintenance service today - call Iceberg Heating & Cooling at (734) 375-1119.
Professional Furnace Inspection in Ann Arbor
HVAC experts agree that an annual furnace inspection can prolong the life of your Ann Arbor furnace, save energy, and decrease health risks for you and your family. Scheduling an annual furnace inspection can keep you from waking up to a cold house in the event your furnace goes out.
Not only that, a furnace inspection can reveal carbon monoxide leaks, which are hard to detect because the gas is colorless and odorless. Choosing to skip your annual furnace inspection, whether it’s gas or electric, can lead to your furnace running less efficiently, making it work even harder, and increasing your monthly utility bills.
Scheduling a professional furnace inspection from Iceberg Heating & Cooling is just one way to get the maintenance your furnace needs to ensure safety and efficiency.
DIY: At-Home Furnace Maintenance Tips
There are some things you can do at home to help keep your furnace at optimum efficiency:
- Clean all heating registers in your home, and the furnace air intake, with a vacuum brush attachment
- Remove dust on furnace thermostat
- Remove the air-intake furnace filter, and replace with a new filter every two months during furnace operation
- Inspect joints of furnace ductwork for loose-fitting ducts and broken seals. If visible, contact Iceberg Heating & Cooling to prevent warm air from leaking
Our Ann Arbor heating services are affordable, and we offer long-term maintenance plans and financing options. Don’t let a broken furnace leave you freezing, when help is so easy to find.
How Often Should Your Furnace Be Serviced?
You should have your furnace serviced at least once a year, although some technicians recommend having it serviced twice (once in the fall and once in the spring). Regular maintenance and tune-ups will keep your heating unit working properly all year round and can help prevent costly repairs in the future. In fact, many manufacturers require regular furnace maintenance in order for the warranty to apply.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Cleaning:
- Sneezing / Coughing – If you find yourself sneezing, coughing, or experiencing more respiratory problems, your furnace might be the cause. Think of the dust and grime that since in your furnace. Without properly cleaning, those particles get released back into the air for you to inhale.
- Home Not Warm – If your furnace won’t warm your home like it used to, it could be because the filters are blocked. Replacing the air filters can help your furnace function like normal.
- Dirt on Vents – If your air vents have noticeable build up of dirt or dust, then it’s definitely time to clean your furnace.
Annual Maintenance with Our Comfort Club™
Join our Comfort Club™ to receive annual heating maintenance from Iceberg Heating & Cooling. We stay on top of your unit’s performance with regularly scheduled checkups designed to extend the lifespan and efficiency of your system.
Our comprehensive maintenance plan includes cleaning of the evaporator, drains and condenser. We also replace the filter and examine the unit for any problems or leaks. If any additional repairs are needed, we speak with you directly and can perform any fixes on the spot, same day.
Save money and never stress about the state of your Ann Arbor HVAC system with Gold & Platinum Comfort Club™ maintenance plans from Iceberg Heating & Cooling.
Gold & Platinum Comfort Club™ Maintenance Programs
There are many ways to receive maintenance on your heating system, including individual service agreements, or paying yearly for an annual maintenance checkup.
However, the best maintenance program is our Comfort Club™. The Comfort Club™ provides you with regular system checks, bi-annual checkups, and service. This keeps your system in peak running condition, and exceeds manufacturer extended warranty requirements. This also surpasses the recommendations set up by the Department of Energy and most utility companies.
A Gold Comfort Club™ member receives:
- Up to 40% off our 40-point safety inspection and annual maintenance
- Priority service
- No service fees
- Free safety inspection fee, if a repair is needed
- 15% discount on service
- 15% discount on filters, duct cleaning, and indoor air quality products
- Energy savings
- Equipment savings extending the life of your unit
A Platinum Comfort Club™ member receives:
- All Gold Comfort Club™ member benefits
- $39 flat service fee, 24/7
For residential heating maintenance services in Ann Arbor, or to join the Comfort Club™, contact us online!