Monroe AC Maintenance & Tune-Ups
Comfort Club™ Membership Keeps Your AC Working in Ann Arbor
Iceberg Heating & Cooling offers unmatched HVAC protection to Monroe, Michigan with a selection of professional maintenance plans. Our annual maintenance plans help prevent the need for air conditioning repairs and help keep your unit in perfect condition.
Our maintenance agreement, the Comfort Club™, provides regular system check-ups, which exceed manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for your A/C system’s maintenance. Not only does air conditioning maintenance keep your unit safe and damage-free, but it also keeps the unit more energy efficient.
Our maintenance checklist includes:
- Cleaning the A/C evaporator
- Removing condensation to prevent fungus growth
- Checking for air leaks
- Cleaning the condenser and flushing the coil
- Checking the level orientation of A/C unit
- Examining coolant lines for damage
- Replacing the filter
- Testing the thermostat
- Cleaning the air conditioning drain ports
- Examining the fan, motor, and compressor for optimum efficiency
Air Conditioning Maintenance Tips for Ann Arbor Residents
Our Monroe air conditioning technicians want your air conditioner to stay in the best possible shape, and while our routine A/C maintenance checks keep everything in running condition, there are a few tips you can follow at home as extra preventative measures.
To help maintain the best cooling experience in your home, follow these tips:
- Clean dirt or dust on outside of condenser fins using a duster
- Brush off evaporator coil with a nylon brush
- Clean off air conditioner register with feather duster
- Cut grass or weeds around condenser unit to prevent obstructed airflow
- Use a vacuum and soft cloth to clean debris off the A/C fan
- Cover the condenser unit with a commercial cover during the fall and winter
Annual Maintenance with our Comfort Club™
Join our Comfort Club™ to receive annual air conditioning maintenance from Iceberg Heating & Cooling. We stay on top of your unit’s performance with regularly scheduled checkups designed to extend the lifespan and efficiency of your system.
Our comprehensive maintenance plan includes cleaning of the evaporator, drains and condenser. We also replace the filter and examine the unit for any problems or leaks. If any additional repairs are needed, we speak with you directly and can perform any fixes on the spot, same day.
Save money and never stress about the state of your HVAC system with Gold and Platinum Comfort Club™ maintenance plans from Iceberg Heating & Cooling.
Gold & Platinum Comfort Club™ Maintenance Programs
There are many ways to receive maintenance on your air conditioning system, including individual service agreements, or paying yearly for an annual maintenance checkup.
However, the best maintenance program is our Comfort Club™. The Comfort Club™ provides you with regular system checks, bi-annual checkups, and service. This keeps your system in peak running condition, and exceeds manufacturer extended warranty requirements. This also surpasses the recommendations set up by the Department of Energy and most utility companies.
A Gold Comfort Club™ member receives:
- Up to 40% off our 40-point safety inspection and annual maintenance
- Priority service with no service fee
- Free safety inspection, if a repair is needed
- 15% discount on service
- 15% discount on filters, duct cleaning, and indoor air quality products
- Energy savings
- Equipment savings extending the life of your unit
A Platinum Comfort Club™ member receives:
- All Gold Comfort Club™ member benefits
- $39 flat service fee, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For residential air conditioning maintenance services in Monroe, or to join the Comfort Club™, contact Iceberg Heating & Cooling. We’re on call, online, and always on time.
Is a Professional AC Tune-Up Worth It?
While many people try to save money by skipping professional AC maintenance in Ann Arbor & Monroe, this might end up hurting them in the end. Professional AC maintenance will not only preserve your air conditioner’s lifespan and warranty, but you end up saving money by avoiding costly repairs in the future.
How Often Should I Schedule AC Maintenance?
We recommend having your air conditioner serviced at least once a year, usually in the spring. This way you can be sure your AC will work when the temperatures start to heat up.
How Often Do I Need to Change My Air Filter?
In general, you should be changing your AC air filter at least every 90 days. If you have pets or are have airborne allergies, you might need to replace them more often – every 45 days.
Call us today at (734) 375-1119 for service in Ann Arbor, Monroe, or Monroe County. We’re the right choice; we guarantee it!