Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance in Monroe County
Iceberg Heating & Cooling offers unmatched HVAC protection to Monroe County, Michigan with a selection of professional Maintenance Plans. Our annual maintenance plans help prevent the need for air conditioning repairs and help keep your unit in perfect condition.
Our maintenance agreement, the Comfort Club™, provides regular system check-ups, which exceed manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for your A/C system’s maintenance. Not only does air conditioning maintenance keep your unit safe and damage-free, but it also keeps the unit more energy efficient.
Our Maintenance Checklist Includes:
- Clean A/C evaporator
- Remove condensation to prevent fungus growth
- Check for air leaks
- Clean condenser and flush coil
- Check level orientation of A/C unit
- Examine coolant lines for damage
- Replace filter
- Test thermostat
- Clean air conditioning drain ports
- Examine fan, motor, and compressor for optimum efficiency
Air Conditioning Maintenance Tips
We want your air conditioner to stay in the best possible shape, and while our routine A/C maintenance checks keep everything in running condition, there are a few tips you can follow at home as extra preventative measures.
To help maintain the best cooling experience in your home, follow these tips:
- Clean dirt or dust on outside of condenser fins using a duster
- Brush off evaporator coil with a nylon brush
- Clean off air conditioner register with feather duster
- Cut grass or weeds around condenser unit to prevent obstructed airflow
- Use a vacuum and soft cloth to clean debris off the A/C fan
- Cover condenser unit with a commercial cover during the fall and winter
Annual Maintenance with our Comfort Club™
Join our Comfort Club™ to receive annual air conditioning maintenance from Iceberg Heating & Cooling. We stay on top of your unit’s performance with regularly scheduled checkups designed to extend the lifespan and efficiency of your system.
Our comprehensive maintenance plan includes cleaning of the evaporator, drains and condenser. We also replace the filter and examine the unit for any problems or leaks. If any additional repairs are needed, we speak with you directly and can perform any fixes on the spot, same day.
Save money and never stress about the state of your HVAC system with Gold & Platinum Comfort Club™ maintenance plans from Iceberg Heating & Cooling.
Gold & Platinum Comfort Club™ Maintenance Programs
There are many ways to receive maintenance on your air conditioning system, including individual service agreements, or paying yearly for an annual maintenance checkup.
However, the best maintenance program is our Comfort Club™. The Comfort Club™ provides you with regular system checks, bi-annual checkups, and service. This keeps your system in peak running condition, and exceeds manufacturer extended warranty requirements. This also surpasses the recommendations set up by the Department of Energy and most utility companies.
A Gold Comfort Club™ member receives:
- Up to 40% off our 40-Point Safety Inspection & Annual Maintenance
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Heating maintenance
- Priority service
- No service fee
- Free service and safety inspection fee, if repair needed
- 15% discount on service
- 15% discount on filters, duct cleaning, and indoor air quality products
- Energy savings
- Equipment savings extending the life of your unit
A Platinum Comfort Club™ member receives:
- All Gold Comfort Club™ Member benefits
- $39 flat service fee, 24/7
For residential air conditioning maintenance services in Monroe County, or to join the Comfort Club™, call Iceberg Heating & Cooling. We’re on call, online, and always on time.