Do you need to replace your thermostat? Are you ready to truly make the most of your AC system? Here’s what you should know!
- Benefits of a new thermostat. By installing a new thermostat, you can enjoy better AC and heat control, and potentially save money on your energy bills.
- Cost. Depending on the brand of thermostat that you choose, as well as the features that your unit includes, your replacement could cost between $25-$300. It’s always best to contact an HVAC professional for an accurate, customized pricing estimate.
Thermostat Installation Guide
Thermostats allow us to effectively control of the temperature of our homes and workplaces. They play a critical role in home comfort! When it comes to installing a new thermostat, then, you should carefully consider how each type of thermostat functions, in order to determine which will work best for you:
- Mechanical. These thermostats can be easily and affordably installed, and generally work reliably.
- Electronic. These thermostats are sensitive and precise, efficiently controlling the temperature of your home or workplace.
- Programmable. When pre-set, these thermostats will automatically adjust to your preferred temperature, keeping your home consistently comfortable.
Contact the Experts at Iceberg’s Today
Do you have further questions about making the most of your AC system? If so, it’s time to get in touch with the skilled technicians here at Iceberg’s One-Hour Heating & Air Conditioning!
At Iceberg’s, we’re dedicated to helping you maintain the air quality you need and deserve – that’s why we offer the best-of-the-best in heating & cooling, installation, repair, maintenance, and more. When you utilize Iceberg’s superior services, you can be sure that your household will stay at the optimum temperature, no matter the time of year. Want to schedule a consultation or ask us questions? We’re always happy to offer our assistance! Call us today at 734-242-1900 or contact us via our online contact form.