Taylor Furnace Installation
Heat Up Your Home with Efficiency – (734) 375-1119
When you want to push back the chill of a long winter night, you will need a fully functional furnace. If the furnace in your home has been losing the fight against the chill, though, then it is time to consider getting a new one. Iceberg Heating & Cooling in Taylor and our team of highly-trained furnace technicians can help you pick out a new furnace and get it installed in less time than you might think.
To learn more about our Taylor furnace installations services, contact us at any time.
What Furnace Will Best Heat Your Home?
Opening a catalog about furnaces might surprise you with just how many options are out there. Don’t just randomly pick and choose one based on price, style, or even reviews you find online alone. Speak with our furnace technicians to make certain you are selecting the correct one based on your home’s size, family’s preferences, and your budget.
Furnaces you can install for your home run on one of three fuel types:
Furnace types based on mechanical function include:
- Single-stage: A simple design with two settings – on or off.
- Two-stage: A furnace that allows for changes in its output for better temperature control. On frigid days, the furnace will run at a higher percentage of power, but it will lessen its power consumption on milder days.
- Modulating: You can prioritize saving on fuel and operating costs with a modulating furnace, which allows for the precise control of its power output, varying by single degrees.
Furnace Repair vs. Replacement
If your furnace isn't working as well as it should be, sometimes a repair service is enough to do the trick rather than having the full system replaced. Our team will never upsell you on a replacement unless we deem it absolutely necessary. Furthermore, if a replacement service catches you off-guard, we proudly offer a variety of financing options as well as occasionally offering money-saving seasonal coupons.
Common signs your furnace needs to be replaced:
- Your furnace is more than 10 years old
- You have had to pay for frequent repair services
- The cost of the repair is more than half of the cost of replacement
- You're looking to upgrade to a more energy efficient model
Get Warm & Get Happy with Our Help
No one likes sitting in a cold house and wrapping themselves up with two or three blankets just to stop shivering. Give yourself and your family the indoor comfort you deserve by letting our Taylor furnace installation professionals place a new, improved furnace in your home. It is our promise to get your installation job done right and on time – customer satisfaction is always guaranteed here at Iceberg Heating & Cooling. We are highly reviewed by the community and have been serving the area since 1998!
To arrange for a furnace installation job in Taylor, call (734) 375-1119.