Furnace Repair in Monroe MI and Surrounding Areas
Affordable Expert Heating Repairs and Furnace Maintenance Tips
The decision to fix a malfunctioning furnace or simply replace is difficult. At Iceberg’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer furnace installations as well as furnace repairs so our technicians will help you examine your options and make the best possible choice for your home heating situation. If your furnace is less than twenty years old, we recommend looking into our premium furnace repair services.
Some common affordable furnace repairs include:
- Replacing or adjusting the furnace belt
- Stopping continuous hot air blowing from the furnace
- Broken furnace part replacement (incl. pulley, belt, motor)
- Furnace wiring repair
- Furnace gas leaks*
* If you think there is a furnace gas leak, evacuate your home, then call the fire department and Iceberg’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at (734) 265-0922. Our emergency services are 24 hours, 7 days a week. We arrive within one hour after your first call. Do not return to your home until you are sure it is safe.
Save Money with Professional Furnace Maintenance
Annual furnace maintenance is recommended by furnace manufacturers. These maintenance options can often prevent the need for repairs. Just like a car needs oil and filter changes, you need furnace maintenance as well. Your heating and cooling system runs, on average, 3,500 hours per year. Annual furnace maintenance helps reduce heating utility bills as much as 10%. Iceberg’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning offers affordable maintenance plans, which include two yearly maintenance visits, furnace cleaning and more.
At-Home Furnace Maintenance Tips
In between our furnace maintenance visits, there are some things you can do at home to help maintain your furnace and keep it at optimum efficiency:
- Clean all heating registers in your home, and the furnace air intake, with a vacuum brush attachment
- Remove dust on furnace thermostat
- Remove the air-intake furnace filter, and replace with a new filter every two months during furnace operation
- Inspect joints of furnace ductwork for loose-fitting ducts and broken seals. If visible, contact Iceberg’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning to prevent warm air from leaking
Our services are affordable, and we offer long-term maintenance plans and financing options. Don't let a broken furnace leave you freezing, when help is so easy to find.