Preparing your Heating System for Furnace Installation
Our Furnace Technicians are Standing by to Assist in Heat Installation
After choosing the perfect furnace for your home, you deserve premium furnace installation services. With 24/7 emergency services we are at your home within an hour of your first call. Our specialized furnace technicians are ready answer any of your installation questions until you feel ready to proceed with the installation process.
Furnace Installation services our technicians provide:
- Sizing furnace
- Heat loss calculations
- Home energy analysis
- Analyze insulation factors, window measurements and square footage
- Explain equipment and multiple furnace options
Choosing the Right Furnace
Our heating technicians will discuss all the furnace options available to you in person or over the phone. Replacing an old furnace or installing a brand new furnace heating system is a journey we want to join you on. Some important questions we will answer:
- Should I purchase a gas furnace, an oil furnace or an electric furnace?
- What mechanical type of furnace is best for my home?
- What Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating suits my home?
- How do I achieve the optimum comfort level from my furnace?
- Where should I install my furnace?
- What kind of maintenance do you provide?
- Should I connect my furnace to a heat pump?
- What type of permit do I need to purchase for my furnace? How?
Replacing an Old Furnace
Knowing whether to invest in furnace repair or replacement is a difficult decision. Many facets play into furnace replacement and repair, not the least of which is monetary.
It may be time to replace your furnace if:
- The cost of a new furnace will be offset by higher efficiency
- Your current furnace is 15+ years old
- Your current furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating of less than 95%. (AFUE ratings tell how much energy is being converted into heat)
- Am I currently or will I soon be facing expensive repairs?
New Furnace Installation Cost
Whether you intend to replace an old, dead furnace or install an entirely new heating system, you’re looking at a significant investment. Before you shop around for a brand-new furnace, however, you should understand the total cost of its installation. By consulting with an HVAC professional, you can effectively narrow down the size, configuration, and model of furnace that you can install in your home. To determine this, you will need to decide if you’d prefer a gas, electric, or oil furnace.
All of these factors will affect the installation cost. Once you have chosen a specific type of furnace, our technicians can talk to you about installation costs. You should know that we never nickel-and-dime our customers. Instead, we remain as transparent as possible; we always detail the cost for our work in a complete quote.
To discuss heating options, furnace installation and repair, or questions you have about furnace types call (734) 265-0922 to speak to our Comfort Specialists. Our technicians are available 24 hours, 7 days a week for emergency furnace installation and furnace repair.