Monroe AC Replacement
Installing Reliable Air Conditioners in Ann Arbor & Surrounding Areas
After working with Iceberg Heating & Cooling to purchase the best AC unit for your home, the next step is installation. If you are upgrading from an old central air system, or installing a brand new central air system, our air conditioning technicians are experts in all situations.
Deciding whether to invest in air conditioning repair or simply upgrade your old central air system can seem like an overwhelming decision. There are, however, some telltale signs that indicate when it’s time to replace cooling equipment to ultimately improve the performance of your air conditioning system.
You need Monroe AC replacement if you notice:
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old
- Your AC needs frequent repairs
- Your energy bills are going up
- Some rooms in your home are too cold or not cold enough
- No one is home throughout the day, and you do not have a programmable thermostat
- Your home has high levels of humidity
- Your home has excessive dust
- Your current air conditioning unit is noisy
We work with many manufacturers to offer a variety of products including residential A/C units designed to work without air ducts. Call our Monroe air conditioning technicians at (734) 375-1119 today!
You’ve decided to install a new air conditioning unit to improve cooling within your home, so what comes next? Iceberg Heating & Cooling’s air conditioning technicians will perform a variety of tasks to provide the best cooling experience.
Some services our Monroe AC installation technicians provide:
- Determining the most efficient location for your AC unit
- Inspecting ducts and suggesting ductwork if necessary
- Performing a leak test
- Checking and setting proper airflow to achieve optimum temperature drop/rise
- Installing the air conditioner to achieve maximum efficiency, soundlessness, home cooling
Iceberg Heating & Cooling is with you during every step in the life of your air conditioning unit. With our 5-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and technicians available 24/7, you get the best possible air conditioning service. Contact us today to schedule your Monroe AC installation.
Benefits of New Air Conditioning Installation
Since our air conditioning payment plans offer easy, low-cost installation and upgrade options for your home cooling, it’s simple to purchase the air conditioning unit you need.
There are many reasons that an air conditioner can stop working. Those reasons can include everything from old age of the system itself to a malfunctioning within the unit. The common reasons our technicians tend to find are caused by a lack of proper care of a unit. Whether you’re purchasing a new AC unit for the first time, or upgrading an older air conditioning unit, Iceberg Heating & Cooling offers premium brands with significant benefits.
Upgrading your air conditioner can help with:
- Lowers heat and humidity
- Filtered air alleviates asthma and allergies
- Prevents lethargy and promotes healthy sleep patterns
- Combat mold
Benefits of upgrading to a new AC unit include:
- High efficiency/lower costs
- Possible eligibility for a federal tax credit
- Higher Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)
- Top-of-the-line AC unit amenities (delay switch, filter sensor, dual-speed condenser, etc.)
- Combining a new unit with a heat pump for maximum efficiency and cooling
Air conditioning units are incredibly affordable and, with our multiple financing options, there’s no reason to sweat through the summer.
Does Central Air Increase Home Value?
Adding a central cooling system can increase your home value by at least 10%. Not only will homeowners appreciate the feature during the scorching hot summers, but it will add resale value to the property. On average, many potential home-buyers ask for a full house inspection before making any purchase. A broken air conditioner could be a deal breaker for some.
The Right Unit for You
Upgrading and installing a new air conditioning unit keeps your home cold during the warmer months in Michigan. Considering most individuals use their AC unit close to 800 hours a year, choosing the right unit is very important.
At Iceberg Heating & Cooling, our expert Monroe air conditioning unit technicians will discuss different AC brands, installation options, preferred energy efficiency, and any other questions you may have regarding the purchase of a new air conditioner. For more information about the most popular air conditioner units we install, read on!
Portable Air Conditioning Units in Ann Arbor
If you are on the go for most of the hotter months of the year, you might actually consider investing in a portable air conditioning unit. This type of system provides flexibility to residents that need consistent air conditioning and cooling needs met, no matter where they are or what type of structure they are in.
If you are considering purchasing a freestanding (or portable) air conditioner, check out these beneficial features:
- Easy to install and use – Freestanding ACs are one of the easiest units to install, and they offer a simple, easy-to-use alternative to standard AC units.
- Compact size – Thanks to their small stature, freestanding ACs can be placed in out-of-the-way areas of your home.
- Affordable – Freestanding air conditioning units are cost-effective; you can get the right size to cool only the space you need cooled.
- Efficient – The portable air conditioner is one of the most efficient models on the market today.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Iceberg Heating & Cooling today with further questions about freestanding portable air conditioning units.
Ductless Air Conditioning Units
A ductless air conditioning system, commonly referred to as a mini-split system, is an efficient and consistent unit that has begun to receive plenty of attention from homeowners. If you’re thinking of installing a ductless system in your home, you’re in good company. There are plenty of benefits to consider.
At Iceberg Heating & Cooling, we’ve spent considerable time with ductless air conditioning units. We’ve heard many homeowners rave about the system’s energy efficiency. Less wasted power means less money spent in utility bills. With ductless units, your whole home will enjoy consistent cooling power.
A ductless system operates using up to four wall-mounted units. These units efficiently pump cold air into each room before spreading throughout the house. When placed strategically, these units can cool an entire home with ease. We highly recommend ductless air conditioning systems, and can help you determine if they’re the right fit for your space and needs.
Single Room Air Conditioning Units
Do you want to save on cost without sacrificing the quality of your AC? In that case, a single-room air conditioner is a great option. These types of AC units are extremely efficient, compact in size, and cost-effective. Most homeowners save hundreds of dollars per year simply by switching to a single-room AC. The installation process for a single-room unit is also simple and straightforward. You receive all the parts that you need for installation in the purchase.
Want more information about air conditioner installation in your Monroe home? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Iceberg Heating & Cooling today! We’re always happy to help. For even easier installation and maintenance, ask about our Comfort Club™.
Done Right, Done Fast, Done on Time. Call Iceberg Heating & Cooling at (734) 375-1119 for service in Ann Arbor or anywhere else in Monroe County. We’re the right choice; we guarantee it!