High Quality Air Conditioning Units
Purchasing and Upgrading Air Conditioner Units Made Easy
Upgrading and installing new air conditioning units keeps your home cold during the warmer months in Monroe, MI. Considering most individuals use their AC unit close to 800 hours a year, choosing the right unit is very important. At Iceberg’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our expert air conditioning unit technicians will discuss different AC brands, installation options, preferred energy efficiency, and any other questions you may have regarding the purchase of a new air conditioner.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Units
Since our air conditioning payment plans offer easy, low-cost installation and upgrade options for your home cooling, it’s simple to purchase an air conditioning unit. Especially if you find yourself asking, w
So whether you’re purchasing a new AC unit for the first time, or upgrading an older air conditioning unit, Iceberg’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning offers premium brands with significant benefits:
- Lowers heat and humidity
- Filtered air alleviates asthma and allergies
- Prevents lethargy and promotes healthy sleep patterns
- AC Units combat mold
Benefits of upgrading to a new AC unit:
- High efficiency/lower costs
- Possible eligibility for a federal tax credit
- Higher Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)
- Top-of-the-line AC unit amenities (delay switch, filter sensor, dual-speed condensor, etc.)
- Combining new unit with a heat pump for maximum efficiency and cooling
Air conditioning units are incredibly affordable and, with our multiple financing options, there’s no reason to sweat through the summer.
Portable Air Conditioning Units
If you are on-the-go for most of the hotter months of the year, you might actually consider investing in a portable air conditioning unit. This type of system provides flexibility to residents who needs consistent air conditioning and cooling needs met, no matter where they are or what type of structure they are in.
Free Standing Air Conditioning Unit
Are you considering purchasing a freestanding (or portable) air conditioner? Great choice! Freestanding AC’s have several beneficial features:
- Easy to Install and Use. Freestanding AC’s are one of the easiest AC units to install, and they offer a simple, easy-to-use alternative to standard AC units.
- Compact Size. Thanks to their small stature, freestanding AC’s can be placed in out-of-the-way areas of your home.
- Affordable. Freestanding air conditioning units are cost-effective; you can get the right size to cool only the space you need cooled.
- Efficient. The portable air conditioner is one of the most efficient models on the market today.
Do you have further questions about your freestanding air conditioning unit? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Iceberg Heating & Cooling today!
Single Room Air Conditioning Units
Do you want to save on cost without sacrificing the quality of your AC? In that case, a single-room air conditioner is a great option. These types of AC units are extremely efficient, compact in size, AND cost-effective. Most homeowners save hundreds of dollars per year simply by switching to a single-room AC. The installation process for a single-room AC is also simple and straightforward -- you receive all the parts that you need for installation in the purchase.
Do you have further questions about your single room air conditioning unit? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Iceberg Heating & Cooling today! We’re always happy to help.
Call us at (734) 265-0922 to discuss cooling unit options with one of our Comfort Specialists. For even easier installation and maintenance, ask about our Comfort Clubs.